- Finding the Best Speakers For Music At Home is easier than you think.
- What to Look for in Speakers For Music At Home:
- Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Black)
- Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black)
- Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 550 Extreme Clarity Large Size 2.1 PC Speakers with Dual Subwoofers
- GOgroove BassPULSE Computer Speaker System with Blue LED Glow Lights & Powered Subwoofer
- Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System
- Check Out This Ultimate Setup For Some Inspiration
- Did You Find The Best Speakers For Music At Home?
Finding the Best Speakers For Music At Home is easier than you think.
Here’s a look at our favorites, including our top pick – the Logitech Z623.
Now we already covered the ‘best monitor speakers for home studios’ over here. However, if you’re looking for the best speakers for listening to music while you’re relaxing at home, then we’ve found what you need.
When you’re buying speakers for your home, whether you’re going to use them for your TV, computer, or music you’ll want to make sure the speakers come with a good sub woofer. Being able to adjust the bass on your home speaker system really makes a huge difference to the overall sound quality. Besides just bass, you’ll want speakers with a good EQ that allows a lot of adjustment. As you get used to your speakers you’ll be able to adjust them based on whatever you’re listening to, you will miss this vital ability if your speakers don’t have it.
The best speakers for music at home should include at least 2 high powered speakers and 1 sub woofer. Additionally we’re looking at affordable speakers, and several on our list are around $100. Let’s look at the best speakers for music at home.
What to Look for in Speakers For Music At Home:
- Volume: Not all speakers will produce the same amount of volume. Depending on the size of your home, you’ll want to purchase a speaker system that fills your entire room with high quality sound. All of the speakers on our list are loud enough to fill an average sized living room with enough bass and treble to rock out.
- Adjustable Equalizer: Adjustable EQ is a necessity if you want to have full control over music in your home. Some rooms handle bass better than others, so you need to be able to adjust the bass based on the layout of your room. Also, some people prefer much more bass than others, which is why all the speakers on our list have adjustable bass knobs, so you can dial the bass completely off if you’d like.
- Design: The design of the speakers we’ve chosen range from modern to futuristic and flashy. Some of the speakers, like the Logitech Z623 are very casual with an all black style, and they’re able to blend into most environments.
The Logitech z623 gives you 200 watts of studio quality audio for your music, movies or games. For only $99 you get the renowned Logitech brand name, and a seriously powerful sub woofer for heavy bass. This is a great home speaker system for a first time buyer, or even someone looking to add an affordable sound system to another bedroom or guest space at home. With over 3000+ positive customer reviews it’s easy to see why this is at the top of our list of best speakers for music at home.
The Logitech Z623 features quick sound controls for adjusting bass and volume to your likeness. The sub woofer is 7 inches, provided you with plenty of low end for any type of music you can throw at it. The quick volume and bass controls are built right into the speaker rather than having an external volume and bass control knob like other speaker sets. Users have called these speakers, awesome mid-tier speakers, others have said they’re blown away by Logitech after hearing these speakers. Check out the Logitech Z623’s yourself by clicking the links below.
What Users Are Saying:
- Logitech is known for making the best speakers on the market
- Trusted brand that’s always had affordable speakers
- Only $99 for a seriously loud system with a sub woofer
The Klipsh ProMedia speakers have a less modern look and more of a homey feel than the Logitech speakers above. However the Klipsch ProMedia speakers are THX certified, meaning these speakers will sound amazing with any movies you watch at home, and they’ll make your music collection sound excellent too. The Klipsch ProMedia speaker system boasts 200 watts of music listening power (very loud) and it’s easy to see why these speakers put others to shame.
With a price of $149.99 the Klipsch speakers are a little more expensive than some of the $99 speaker sets out there. With over 1700+ positive customer reviews the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers are an obvious choice for anyone with a little extra money to spend on excellent computer speakers. Users have called these speakers ‘the bomb’ and also unbeatable for the price. Many people have said that these speakers are too good to be called “Pc” speakers, a better name for them would be just “Pro” speakers.
What Users Are Saying:
- For a $150 you’re getting a little more clarity
- Sounds amazing with all movies
- Love that these are THX certified
The Arion Legacy PC Speakers are known for their extreme clarity. The speakers use a large amount of acoustic drivers to achieve a wide range of dynamic sound. The acoustic drivers are carefully adjusted to reproduce all frequencies with extreme clarity. If you’re not interested in the more technical aspects of the Arion Legacy Deep Sonar speakers, well then you can always take a look at the design. These speakers look futuristic, modern, and well worth the price tag.
For only $99 you get a dual sub-woofer, and some of the largest speakers available in this range of $99 home speakers. The dual sub-woofer makes this speaker set really stand out, and it’s not often seen in the home speaker market. Most speaker sets come with a single sub woofer, which will ultimately give you less powerful bass. So if you’re looking for heavy bass, an adjustable EQ, and a convenient control box then these speakers will give you the high end sound definition you’re craving. With over 300+ positive customer reviews, choosing these speakers would be a wise decision.
What Users Are Saying:
- Love the design
- Some of the largest speakers available for $99
- Easy to use EQ controls
Let’s start by talking about the design of the Gogroove BassPULSE computer speakers. To put it bluntly, they look really cool. If you’re looking for an impressive speaker set that your friends will definitely be jealous of based on style alone, then look no further. For only $49.99 you won’t find much competition for these speakers. The blue LED lights pulse to the beat of the music if the bass knob is turned up loud enough, which is just plain cool.
In the end, the GoGroove BassPulse computer speakers sacrifice volume for a futuristic design but if you’re buying these speakers for a bedroom or quiet space, then these may just be your perfect buy. With built in EQ controls, 1400+ positive reviews and for only $50 it’ s easy to find a lot to love about the GoGroove computer speakers. Users have called them great, and a wonderful upgrade to add personality to your currently outdated speakers.
What Users Are Saying:
- These speakers are just plain cool.
- Love that the lights pulse to the music
- For only $49 you’re getting an impressive speaker system
- Great for smaller spaces
Don’t be fooled by the word ‘gaming’ in this speaker systems description, these speakers sound great with music and movies too. The Genius SW-G2.1 speaker system is a powerhouse of high end sound pumping out 45 watts of sound. For only $81.99 you get a seriously cool looking speaker system with adjustable bass and an ultra rigid wooden cabinet sub woofer for rich and deep bass.
The Genius SW-G2.1 speaker system is a good combo of looks and sound quality. This speaker system doesn’t sacrifice sound for style or vice versa, and that’s why over 1100+ users have given this speaker system a positive review. Users have said this is a very awesome little system, and an amazing sound system for the price. Check out more technical specs on these speakers by clicking below!
What Users Are Saying:
- Designed specifically for gaming, but works great for all medias
- The design is very modern and cool, I love it
- Extremely adjustable EQ
- For less than $100 it doesn’t get much better than this
Check Out This Ultimate Setup For Some Inspiration
Did You Find The Best Speakers For Music At Home?
These are only 5 of the speakers out there, but we guarantee you won’t find anything better out there for music at home. If you have more than $150 to spend then you might be able to afford something bigger than what we’ve offered, but for the most part, you can’t go wrong with one of the options above if you’re only looking to spend about $99.