Looking For The Best Hand Exerciser For Guitar?
Here’s a look at our favorites, including our top pick – the D’Addario Varigrip
If there is one thing every guitarist needs, it is a pair of strong and flexible hands. All that playing can really take its toll, and plenty of musicians find themselves suffering from sore joints and stiff fingers.
It does not matter if you are an amateur guitar player or an experienced professional; keeping your hands in great shape will be critical to your performance. That is why so many savvy guitarists use hand exercisers to improve their play and reduce the stiffness that can sometimes result from a powerful performance. Here are five of the best hand exercisers for guitar.
The D’Addario Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser is another excellent choice for guitar players of all abilities. Whether you just started playing or have been a working musician for years, you are sure to appreciate the features and benefits of this powerful manual workout tool.
With impressive online reviews, the D’Addario Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser is certainly a hit with the players who already own it. It is easy to see why, since the D’Addario Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser has a long list of features, including:
- Designed to develop and maintain manual dexterity, not only in the fingers but the hands and forearms as well
- Handy molded grip is fully reversible
- Variable tension for customized conditioning
- Tension can be adjusted for each finger
- Great for pre-show warmups and post-show cool-downs
The Finger Master Hand Exerciser is used by not only guitarists but rock climbers and shooters as well. This excellent finger exerciser is useful to anyone who needs a strong, powerful yet flexible grip, making it an excellent choice for guitar players of all ages and abilities.
The Finger Master Hand Exerciser sports an impressive list of features and benefits. Some of the features of this excellent hand exerciser include:
- Easily transportable — musicians can take this handy exerciser with them wherever they go
- Perfect for recovering from wrist surgery, as well as exercising the hand and avoiding “guitar finger”
- 100% satisfaction guarantee — The manufacturer of this great hand exerciser stands by their product in a big way
The 321 STRONG Finger Strengthener and Hand Exerciser for Guitar is one of the best reviewed and most powerful hand exercisers for guitar players, and an excellent choice for both new and experienced players. The hand exerciser comes with a bonus all guitar players will appreciate, namely a 4K Ultra HD eBook.
In addition to that bonus eBook, the 321 STRONG Finger Strengthener and Hand Exerciser for Guitar comes with a whole host of special feature. Here are just some of the features buyers are sure to appreciate.
- Gives players the perfect amount of tension, helping them strengthen their fingers and stretch out the muscles
- Bonus eBook with 10 great finger exercises
- Perfect for strengthening the grip on your guitar, as well as other applications like shooting, working out and even rock climbing
- Gives players a full 4 pounds of resistance on each finger
- Portable and easy to carry
The Gripmaster Pro Edition is also an excellent choice for guitar players who want to strengthen their grip and improve their performance. The Gripmaster Pro Edition seems to be well liked by the guitarists, rock climbers, shooters and sports enthusiasts who already own it, and it is easy to see what they like.
The Gripmaster Pro Edition comes with a long list of features, all designed to make strengthening the hands and playing the guitar easier and more fun. Some of the benefits cited by owners of the Gripmaster Pro Edition include:
- Spring-loaded finger piston for greater durability and easier use
- Designed to isolate and strengthen each finger individually, so players can work on problem areas
- Regular use can improve control of guitars and other musical instruments, as well as racquets, clubs, bats and other sports equipment
- Pocket-sized for the ultimate in portability. Take it with you wherever you go.
- Has a tension strength of 9 pounds per finger, improving the quality of your workouts and speeding the results
Fender is one of the most respected names in the world of guitars, and this excellent hand exerciser is one of the best on our list. It is easy to see that current users of this hand exerciser certainly love it, and there is a lot to love.
The Fender Grip Hand Exerciser, Medium Tension comes with a long list of features and benefits, all designed to help guitar players of all abilities strengthen their fingers, lengthen their grip and make their performances as good as they can be. Buyers of the Fender Grip Hand Exerciser, Medium Tension can enjoy:
- A unique design that helps strengthen both individual fingers and the whole hand
- The ability to isolate action on problem areas
- Improvements in dexterity that go straight from the gym to the stage
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Full one-year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Makes warming up before the show and cooling down afterward easier
Every guitar player needs a great pair of hands, and the right exercisers can make a huge difference in how well they play — and in how they feel afterward. If you do not yet have a hand exerciser in your gear box, now is the time to add one, and each of the five exercisers on our list can give you exactly what you are looking for.
Here’s A Quick Review Of The D’Addario Varigrip If You’re Still On The Fence